FitFirst Run Club - Fall 2017 10K & Half Marathon Run Clinics
Sundays from SEPTEMBER 10TH - NOVEMBER 26TH @ 9:00am
Join runners and walkers of all abilities as we build, teach and train you for a 10k OR half-marathon run! Our 12 week clinics include 5-7 pace leaders, informational guest speakers, prizes, a technical running shirt and a store discount!
WHERE & WHEN: Meet at FitFirst Footwear at 9:00 am every sunday between (and including) September 10th - November 26th.
WHY: This running clinic is set up to help you:
- Run, walk or run/walk consistently & regularly
- Successfully complete a 10km
- Achieve your personal best & challenge yourself
- Get fit & stay fit
- Meet new runners & have fun!
Run/Walk: This group follows a program designed for those getting into running and/or recovering from an injury. This program builds slowly in a friendly environment, while providing motivation to reach the 10km goal!
Straight Run Pace Groups: The remaining groups will follow the workout schedule listed above & will be lead through the workouts by group leaders based on a consistent min/mile pace.
Hills: Hills prepare muscles for faster running without going anaerobic. Hills also strengthen the major running muscles & help us become more efficient runners.
Fartleks: Varied intervals designed to increase your anaerobic capacity, strength & power.
- 15% store discount at FitFirst for the duration of the clinic
- $40 Running Apparel or Accessory Item from Brooks
- All pace groups are lead by experienced leader